Settled In. In NYC.


So I FINALLY got everything sorted out.

I'm comfortably settled in a surprisingly roomy apartment on the upper upper east side which I found on Craigslist. Yep. I found my apartment and my roomies on Craigslist. I got extremely lucky though, I absolutely love my roommates, and my room turned out being WAY roomier than I anticipated. Or maybe it's only roomy because I only have an air mattress in there...

Still not employed yet. But I'm definitely trying very VERY hard to find one. Looking for a full-time job has turned into a full-time job. It's scary and exciting at the same time. I guess it really is one of the only times in your life that you face this kind of uncertainty. So... I should enjoy it..? Ah, I still don't like this feeling.

Anyway, I thought that I get back into the groove of blogging now that Fashion Week is starting here in the city. I must say - *starstruck* moment - I was at Whole Foods the other day and Karlie Kloss was definitely shopping for marinara sauce right next to me. Of course I was too geeked to say anything to her. (I'm pathetic). But it was quite exciting.

Oh, I definitely left my tripod in Michigan, so until I make some friends here in the city, the outfit updates will be sluggish. Sadness.

So anyway, here's a picture dump.








Currently Spinning: Away Frm U - Oberhofer

1 comment:

  1. what i can say now is this fashion style is so stunning and gorgeous!bingoo!perfect mood!

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J