DAY TWO.



Here I am, as promised, with the second installment of my NYFW recap, sorry its up so late, I didn't get up till like... noon today. I love those days. Its a long one, but here it is!



(images from style.com)

I absolutely love the layering at Rag&Bone, it's definitely something I'll be experimenting with this fall. The sheer ruched leggings at Charlotte are fantastic, they're so girly but the studs toughen it up! The feathers at Jason Wu are just pure genius, I want one of those pieces RIGHT NOW. I'm also a huge fan of the sheer flowy dusters we've been seeing at Vena Cava and now at Erin W. The shoulders at Preen are phenomenal, and the cutouts are Yigal are just plain sick.

Also I'm trying to catch up with my outfit posts, I wore this a few days ago when it was raining, and thus, chilly. It only reminds me that I need some good layering pieces. Ugh.






( H&M Cardi, Zara Top, Urban Outfitters scarf & glasses, Prevue booties, f21 shorts, Old tights )

See you again tomorrow!!

15 comments:

  1. I went to the Charlotte Ronson and the Erin Wasson x RVCA show. Charlotte Ronson is so young adn refreshing, it was great! And erin wasson's bare midriff pieces were to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like the same things i see! love it!
    i am in love with charlotte ronson and rvca! amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks from Fashion Week!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool Rag & Bone collection!
    And like your trendy outfit :)
    XX.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great, Love those shoes and the color of your cardi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing in all these photos, did you do something with it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute geeky look. love those glasses and booties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are really pulling off those laddered stockings! not an easy one for most people xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo absolutley loved charlotte ronson and yigal azrouel. Same tastes i see! Maybe we should exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My faves of day two: Yigal, Preen and Jason Wu. But in my opinion, Wu can do no wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Ronson, Erin Wasson and Rag&Bone collections. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your shoes, those are really cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your boOties, cute casual outfit

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J