MET GALA 2009.




Here are just some of my favorites from yesterday's Met Gala! I am absolutely obsessed with Claudia's Versace and Ashley's The Row dress. I wonder what those events are like - I always tell myself that one day I'll be invited to one as well... lol.

I've finally made it to Shanghai after an intense swine flu inspection on my plane. Now I'm currently extremely jet-lagged. Also my allergies are going crazy - which is just gross. But I will have an outfit post for you tomorrow! Stay Tuned!

10 comments:

  1. Everybody is talking about it! claudia is my favourite too
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    Just came across your blog and enjoy it very much.
    Please come and visit mine too. It's a fashion blog inspired by Portobello Road, London.
    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really liked miranda kerr's dress too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Shanghai! =)

    http://thefashionsetter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't see the pics but anyway I'm sure that Diane will be perfect... she's always perfect (L)
    Have a nice day darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE anja rubik's dress! absolutely gorgeous detailing!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, these are fantastic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thought miranda kerr and alek wek looked the best. kate bosworth looked lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya,these fabulous.;D
    And love the song here too.lol.;D
    have a great day.;D

    http://www.soloden.com

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J