monochrome





( H&M Blazer & Jeans, Zara Top, Aldo Wedges, Hairbow from TheImagined on Etsy )

Being the nerd that I am, I color coordinate my closet, and this morning I noticed that I own a disproportionally large amount of black clothing - thus I thought it would be fun to do a black-on-black outfit. This was my first attempt, and then I found the most amazing heart-dotted sheer black tights at American Apparel and I wore those with black shorts and I belted the blazer - I think I like that look better, but sadly there was nobody around to take my picture.

Story of my life.

On a different note, Lily Cole's editorial for Dazed & Confused is just about the best thing ever.






Ah Lily. LOVE.

OMG. AMAZING NEWS. I am officially studying abroad in Paris next semester - Who's going to be at Paris Fashion Week with me!?!!!!???

20 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your hair it makes your outfit so fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair and love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the all black - the satin collar breaks it up and the red lips - divine, so chic! :)

    Enter my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress: www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate Warner will be there with you... (if you invite me!!!) haha ps. I love your hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent look!! Those shoes are so amazing!!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, U got the new haicut! it's amazing and it suit you! ^^
    great outfit by the way ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hair! And don't feel too bad about color coordinating your closet. Almost every fashionable person I know does it :)

    Olive

    www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE what you did with your hair! and the all black outfit looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Id love to come....if youll be paying? hehe!

    much love
    lucie
    (www.atasteofvogue.blogspot.com)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad these pictures turned out cute, I am also in love with each and every pair of tights we purchased (be it known that their number was many)... and I will come be in Paris with you, and take you to my favorite study-abroad spots! xoxo, Kaleigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE the blazer!
    great outfit!

    and i love the other pictures you posted!

    love annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks amazing! Very interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. really chic - i love the blog, so glad i just stumbled across it

    trèstrèstrèstrèstrèstrèstrèstrès jealous about paris!!

    have an amazing timee

    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica your hair is AMAZING in this photo...and don't feel bad about the color-coordination, because my entire closet is monochromatic and coordinated by shade and style, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The black on black is very chic and classic. I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heyy, sorry tht this comment is for an old post, but I only just recently foudn your blog!! Can I just say that I LOVE your hair!! I totally am going to try that out as soon as my hair is long enough!!! If you have time, I'd love to know how you did, whether there were any tricks to it :) :). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J