Peachy Keen





(H&M top & skirt, F21 Cardigan, Club Monaco Belt, Aldo Heels)

I have longed for the perfect tutu since the beginning of summer - and now, five months later, I've finally found it. Having taken ballet for ten years of my life - I know a thing or two about tutus. I wanted one that wasn't too costume-y, one that's not too structured or frilly. I also wanted the tulle to be somewhat softer - I detest cheap tulle, it's probably the quickest way to ruin a great outfit. And low and behold, I found this adorable nude tutu just hanging on the rack by its lonesome at H&M. Naturally, I had to give it a home. It didn't seem like it had too many friends in the store anyway.

I also love the combination of pastels - if it hadn't been so cold I would have gone tights-less. But I think the black tights give it a nice fall feel. Can we also talk about how amazing the faux ysl club monaco belt is!?!? I am SOOOO in love with it!!

Please ignore my nails, they're a horrible shade of pink leftover from halloween. I've been lazyyy.

19 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with trying to make most of my outfits look like I just left ballet class :) Also, I loved your post on the seasons in Michigan. One of the few things I miss about Michigan is the foilage come fall.

    Olive

    www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your outfit!
    you look amazing!
    the skirt and the heels are gorgeous and really suit you :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I came across your blog and I fell in love with it:D
    Really amazing!


    xx



    Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! I love your skirt- it is adorable; and your belt is so different and fun!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so sweet in your tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are ROCKIN' that belt! great overall look :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty blush color. and the belt is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt.
    I make a blog with a selection of cheap clothes, but original of course!(-50£ or $).
    I shall like you participate in it, by publishing one or several pictures, of one of your looks, with cheap clocthes. He can have a more expensive garment there.
    If it you are interesting leaves me a comment. And we shall get organized.
    Thank you for your attention.
    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  9. That outfit is unbelievably adorable, as are you!

    I love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOOOOOOWWW love the outfit. The colors, the textures.... all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool outfit. I like the color of your skirt. =D

    Summer
    A Writers Den
    Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a lovely girl. I like your cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee! You’re so cute! And with that outfit, you look even cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is adorable, loveee the tutu.
    Reallyy reallyyy pretty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful outfit! I adore belted cardigains - and I just may have to get myself a tut as well, now! :D

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J