So New York Fashion Week is in full swing, and here's a quick post of my favorite outfits from my favorite shows, even though I was too lazy to trek to Lincoln Center to go see the shows themselves. Hahah. Hey, tt's cold outside!! Although now seeing the looks, I wish I had gone to some of them... sadness. Well I hope those people who got in due to my absence are happy.
So here's my favorites of FW 2011:
1. ADAM - I absolutely love the volume and how Adam plays with materials in this look. The chunky knitted cardigan perfectly contrasts with the feminine lace top and the wear-to-work tailored trousers. Can't wait to do my own take on this look! A+.
2. Alexander Wang - Ofcourse, it's not New York fashion week without Alex. And this look is absolutely stunning. Everything from the slit sleeves and the de-constructed skirt is absolutely perfect. And don't even get me started on his shoes!! Now, I just need all this in my closet. Thanks Alex.
3. Edun - I dont even have words for this look. Its heaven. Want. Now.
4. Jason Wu - Thank god MObama put Jason Wu on the map. I don't think any designer has shown as much old Hollywood glam and feminine sophistication as Mr. Wu. And boy does he do it well. I would give an arm to wear this number.
5. Prabal Grung - Newcomer Prabal put out a FABULOUS collection. Picking one look was so ridiculously hard, but I had to go with this beautiful gradient feather number. When I go Oscars, I want this one Prabal!
6. United Bamboo - This look is proof that less is more. The draping is perfection and longer hemline really makes me love this dress. I'd wear this all day, everyday. Please United Bamboo!!
7. Vena Cava - Newbies Vena Cava have become serious players on the NYFW scene. And they always put out a strong collection. I love the texture play in this look. I'd totally rock this if I had those abs. Hahaha.
Currently Spinning: I Follow Rivers - Lykke Li