Spotted.


An outfit I wore to brunch in the east village this weekend - though these pictures were taken in Chinatown. It's so weird, but I'm not a huge fan of Chinatown - perhaps it's because it is EXACTLY like China. And although China has its perks, the nauseating smell of Chinese supermarkets is enough to turn me away. The food in Chinatown, on the other hand, is absolutely phenomenal.



( H&M Blazer, leg warmers & blouse, F21 leggings and tee, Marc Jacobs Necklace, and Zara Shoes)

The glowing cloudy sunshine made for great photos. I absolutely loved it. And thank god it was a beautiful 48 degrees in New York today. Perfect.

Love these Zara shoes that I scored in Hong Kong last February. Sadly I lost some of the studs, but I still love them. They're super comfy and have done me well.


Thanks to the talented Winnie Jeng for the photos!

Happy Valentine's day everyone! I made chocolate-covered strawberries & coconut oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for my friends and spent the day running all over New York delivering them! Doing nice things for other people just feels so good. But I also treated myself to this yummy 16 handles yogurt.


I took this picture from my IPHONE!! The picture quality is absolutely amazing on the 4 and I'm always impressed by the camera. Sighs. I love my phone.
(16 Handles is THE best frozen yogurt in this city. HANDS DOWN.)

Currently Spinning: Foster the People - Houdini


38 comments:

  1. I feel like we have had that Chinatown conversation multiple times... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in those photos! Liking the layering.

    K xx


    http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i just find your blog and i loved your style. I am your new follower, hope you follow me back :)

    xx, Monse.-
    http://elblogdemonsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this looks, your glasses are super cute!

    xoxo
    itsuglycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Super style, great post dear!!! Love, love, love!!!)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I agree on the Chinatown thing....I live in NYC as well. Around Hester Street feels so much like it. Damn.

    Thats so nice.

    Ive gotta ask, you ever had the sweets at Fay Da Bakery?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that footwear thanks for sharing
    I am fashion and footwear lover

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your posts :)

    Olive

    www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That frozen yogurt looks amazing, and I agree the Iphone 4 takes phenomenal photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the palette of blues, white and black here. :) Is there any particular restaurant you'd recommend in Chinatown? I'm super picky with my ethnic food...

    ReplyDelete
  11. aside from joe's shanghai i don't really like chinatown either. always so crowded smelly loud and dirty! just like china ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought you took an image of the food because you like it, you were just looking for the quality of the cellphone. Funny! lol=))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds fun! And you look really cute at the same time :]


    A plus,
    Aryn

    http://driftwoodanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO cute. I love your outfit. Especially those glasses, haha. I have a similar pair for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SUCH a fun outfit! I love the mix of textures and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your blazer, great great outfit. Hope you visit back :) http://swampedinflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great ! Those studded shoes are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww your style is so cute! Love the shoes :)

    polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look pretty cute

    http://www.lululetty.blogspot.com/
    http://www.lululetty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great use of layers! I've been following your blog for some time, and miss your more frequent posts!

    http://insheepsclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely girl having lovely outfits....
    i like her look..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layering of your outfit!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The frozen yogurt made me feel hungry. I haven't tasted such type of delicacy before.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great blog, love your nice inspirations of fashion ! Beautiful pics ! so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  25. i feel so hungry when i see the food!! it can doutlessly be delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your glasses!

    BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so cute! Love the leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the outfit and the iphone quality is definitely amazing!


    vestigialwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just found your blog and browsed through the archive - your style is great! I absolutely love the way you dress :)
    I hope you'll find a job soon, if you haven't already. My sister has been on job hung for about the last six months with only one big interview in the beginning, but unfortuntaely the job wasn't for her. Anyway, not she finally got two more interviews. So I'm actually trying to tell you: Even if you haven't found anything yet, don't give up - a job will come up sooner or later!

    Hailey from http://squidsquads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. mmm, that frozen yogurt looks delish!!
    xx, kristina

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J