Animal in the Snow






( Rodarte for Target leopard bow dress, random tights, Sam Edelman booties )

So I, like any other recession shopper - totally went gaga over the Rodarte for Target collection. I ended up purchasing three dresses... oops. I like to justify it by telling myself that it's my christmas present...to me. Okay so its not a great reason, but the collection was so girly and whimsical that I honestly couldn't resist.

I also received my Sam Edelmans the other day - I cannot be more in love with them. I know I'm like two years too late on the pick-up, as almost every other blogger has them already but they're definitely one of the best purchases I've made. Its too bad that my feet issues prevent me from being able to spend long periods of time in them. Sadness.


In other news, its snowing in Michigan, finally. This only means that driving is going to be the scariest thing ever. On the plus side, it does make everything look very pretty. =D. I'm rambling.. okay time for beddd.

22 comments:

  1. Love your new dress...can't wait to see the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress...
    And the snow so christmasy!

    The Hunter xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are aweosme :) especially your boots and leopard print dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. those boots! ah!
    the dress!
    double ah!
    loveee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the leopard one, too! Looks adorable on you... which else did you get?

    Justine
    www.fetchingfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wao, what an incredible photos. The dress is amazing, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous in that dress =) & nie boots!!
    Here is not snowing this year :(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress. I may need to go to Target and pick up some Rodarte myself. And the shoes look fabulous too.

    xx
    theotherchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok you have convinced me... I am going to Target to check out Rodarte and hopefully score that amazing leopard dress you are wearing. Ahh and gorgeous booties! You just look perfect!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! But so cold! go inside you, you'll freeze! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous of everyones snow pictures...it was 37 degrees celcius here two days ago!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh the dress and the shoes!
    isn't the snow lovely? we have tons of it over here in england!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! my gosh!
    amazing look!!
    much love your dress and boots.
    PERFECT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look aweeeesome. i'm dying for that dress, grr wish it were in canada. and of course the boots are amazing - great purchase! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been wanting that dress ever since I saw Dakota Fanning wearing it in the new Teen Vogue. That dress look gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute outfit! i saw the leopard dress yest at target, but there weren't any left in my size. love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the dress look fantastic. and the shoes are great..never too late for such fabulosity.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love that dress on you,looking stunning and so beautiful!
    ANd those Sam Edelman boots,ahhhh you're making me soooo envious<3

    Merry Christmas gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boots to die for. im so envious :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. This look awesome. Love both the dress and the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I, too, have feet issues and can't bear to be in heels longer than 4 hours! Cute ensemble BTW. You're my new fave blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J