Sequins galore.



( Guess Sequined hoodie, Club Monaco blouse, American Apparel lace leotard, Vintage Skirt )

I'm so incredibly addicted to everything that has sequins on it right now. It's kinda bad. I went from owning no sequins to owning wayy to much sequins in a span of 3 months.

In celebration of the new year, I thought it would be fitting to feature some of my favorite editorials from the past...

Erin Wasson By Testino for Vogue UK.






Natalia Vodianova by Meisel for Vogue Italia.















Happy New Year Everyone!

10 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in this black and grey photo! I really do love your sequin hoodie and also all those beautiful editorial photos <3

    HAPPY NEW YEAR !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look totally awesome.
    i love your sequin hoodie ^^!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sequinned hoodie is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LUVING SEQUINS RIGHT NOW AS WELLL! Did not realize that was Erin Wasson, whoa. Cool ed, very unlike her...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I SO agree about sequins, I always used to hate them, but I've been seeing them everywhere and can't get enough when they're done correctly. Love your jacket :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its strange seeing Erin as a blonde, I can't decide how I feel about it.
    xoxo
    http://oppositeofvulgarity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. iloovesequins. erin looks stunning and wow so does natalia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sequined hoodie it looks sooo cute! these pictures are so pretty and very artsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it all and Erin as a blonde is amazing xo

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J