i think we're superstars







( Express Cowl neck sweater, H&M scarf, Forever 21 denim shorts, EQ:IQ boots from China )

I've been lusting for thigh high boots for sometime now, and I've finally found some here in Shanghai. Apparently PVC is the way to go if you want super form-fitted boots. I can't wait to try these on with different outfits, they're definitely staying on my feet for some time now. I thought my large oversized sweater from Express would be a good match - at least my upper body is warm! (Excuse the horrible photography, there's honestly no decent spot to take pictures in my apt here!)

I stumbled across these amazing pictures of Karlie Kloss by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue China on TFS today, she really is stunning that Karlie.








I'll be back soon with a recap of the pre-fall shows - so far they're looking fabulous!

14 comments:

  1. Those boots are seriously bad ass I love them! And your top and bracelets look great also =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boots are amazing, I am so insanely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelets and oversized jumper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love love love those boots. I cannot even begin to describe how much I want boots like yours.

    xx
    theotherchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING OUTFIT GIRL! THE PHOTO SHOOT ARE GREAT!
    WM.

    WWW.WASHMACH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the boots with that sweater!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wasnt sure about thigh highs will heels, but i like your outfit!

    Nabila xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look! the sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your look is gorgeous!! You look amazing!
    Happy 2010, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the XX reference!! Love it, and love your blog!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really good pictures. Karlie is awesome

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J