Wandering in the city

Photobucket

You didn't think I forgot about you did you? When one is in New York, its difficult not to be completely immersed in city life. But here are the promised updates - sadly none of them include my "outfit" pictures as I took those on my SLR and forgot to bring the USB drive to connect them to the computer - so you'll have to wait till I get home for those!

But I will give you a little preview...


Photobucket

Yes. That's right. Balmain inspired shoes at Zara. I walked in and they were the first thing I saw, and there were only two pairs left. AND one of them was my size!! ohhh I LOVEEEE them!!!

Photobucket

So the other day I met up with my beyond fabulous friend Steven who goes to Tisch @ NYU - we went to this amazing dessert place near Columbia (where my other friend goes, so I'm staying there). The desserts were like a piece of heaven - I mean... take a look:

Photobucket

Well I'm off to enjoy some cupcakes from Crumbs, I promise I will be back with outfit updates in a few days!

9 comments:

  1. I really like those shoes, Balmain is usually one of my favorite collections. Can't wait for Paris fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes look fantastic! And those desserts...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried them but they seems to be not very confortables, no ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous! i try to find these shoes in all zara stores available but there nowhere to be seen here :[ and nyc must be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i tried them on the other day and they were just so uncomfortable! i couldnt even make a step!:P how can u walk in so high heels? i admire you girls!
    xoxo
    mydrivethru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. artopolis is such the best! crepes=yum!

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J