A friend suggested that I do a "what's in my bag?" post, so here it is! I've always loved reading these on other blogs, and I only just realized that I've never done one! It's probably due to the fact that my bag doesn't carry anything remotely interesting - no lucky charms, no cool lighter, not even a fun key chain! Man, I'm so boring! But here is what can be found in my bag:
2. Passport holder as make-shift wallet
3. Watch & random bracelets that I took off throughout the day
4. GLASSES. God I love them.
5. ITOUCH. Essential for Survival.
6. Itouch charger.
7. Lip balm & lipstick.
8. Paris map. Yeah, it's been in since I left Paris...
9. Random coins
10. Paris Metro / Shanghai Subway cards
11. Shitty Chinese cell phone... lol.
12. Keys - ofcourse.
13. Sharpie - in case you need a tattoo on short notice!
Yeah that's it. I know, no essentials like tarot cards or mace... Hell, I don't even have a band-aid!! Who doesn't have band-aids! They're so useful!
Oh and I have a surprise for you...
I CUT MY HAIRR!!!
Do you like my bangs???
Oh, and here's a quick outfit post. Yes, I am wearing shorts.
(Zara Tank, F21 Shorts, Michael Kors Heels)
Currently Spinning: Florence + the Machine - You've Got the Love (The xx, Surecut Kids, Myles Remix)