1. Proenza Schouler Campaigns. I love the fact that they chose to use new faces, it makes the ads look fresh and young like the brand. And that colored stripe across? Brilliant.
2. Alexander Wang Campaign Video. Abbey Lee + Craig McDean + Alexander Wang. Does it get any better than this? No. No, it does not.
3. Fall Zara TRF Collection. Just as expected, TRF puts out another super on-trend collection with all the aura and mystery of the wild wild west. Too bad there's no Zara back home in middle-of-nowhere Michigan. But GREAT NEWS!! ZARA'S ONLINE STORE OPENS SEPTEMBER 2!! YESSSSSS.
4. Madras by A.P.C. for Urban Outfitters. I've always been a fan of french label A.P.C. but sadly never been able to afford it. Looks like someone was listening to my prayers! The collection will be available on-line and in stores August 20!
5. Caroline, Julia N. & Julia S. for Dazed & Confused. Great styling, AMAZING makeup. Love everything about it!
And finally, it's time to announce the winner of the Shopbop Giveaway!! I used a random generator to pick the winner, the number choosen will correspond with the number of the comment. So Congtulations to...
... Anna Margrete!!
Congrats Anne, I'll be in contact with you soon about your giftcard! Thanks for reading The Voguette!
Currently Listening to: Architecture in Helsinki - Spring 2008