Oh la la la





(images from tFS)

These were shot by Ellen Von Unwerth for the Lula #8 spring summer magazine. I am soo in love with the first picture - its so flirty and fun! The clothes are from Luella Bartley's spring collection - it makes me think that summer is not too far off and that I will be clad in bright jeweltones soon as well!

Also, my friend Kaleigh is studying abroad in Paris right now, and this is what she saw:



Yes, my dear friends, that is indeed Carine Roitfeld. And the girl you see in the foreground is my other superchic friend zoe - who also happens to be studying abroad in Paris. Life isnt fair. What's a style concious girl to do? *sighs*

My promised geeky glasses outfit post shall be up tomorrow! I'm soo exhausted now - I woke up at 5:30AM ON A SATURDAY. Yeah. I'm going to bed now - I just remembered that it's daylight savings today so I shall be getting one less hour of sleep - great.



♫ Goldfrapp - Oh la la

12 comments:

  1. love these fashion shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd pic and the last one... WOW!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, your friend really is extremely lucky!
    Paris is such an amazing place.

    and i love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the editorial =] And Carine Roitfeld!!! I adore her!

    xoxo,
    La C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing pictures! I love, love, LOVE your blog! I will be sure to return soon! If you have the time, I'd appreciate any feedback you could give me on my fashion blog, Take Me Out to the Runway. Here's the link:

    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    Thanks, and good luck with your blog!
    * Sydnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Luella Bartley. Her clothes are always so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That editorial is gorgeous...I want to step inside of it for a few sweet days.
    Also, your friend Zoe is a charmed girl indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an amazing editorial! I need to get my hands on a copy :)

    Your friend is amazingly lucky to be in Paris and (and to be able to see Carine Roitfeld up close! I'd kill to be her right now)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those photos are beautiful, I adore the colours.
    And yes, life isn't fair :-( not when friends get to study abroad in wonderful places like paris.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! your friend is so lucky! Paris is so lovely. where is she studying? I love your blog too btw!

    http://theinaccurateconception.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of Lula. but it remains elusive yet.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete

FLAUNT IT.

XO. J